LO4: User Acceptance Testing (Usability)

This is my usability testing. I asked Georgia to test my website and then I interviewed her in order to make sure that everything was working, that it was easy to navigate and that it was accessible. 


  • L: What is your favourite aspect of my website and why? 
    • G: My favourite aspect of your website is the overall house style along with the placement of your images. This is because I think it looks really professional and eye catching towards the users. 
  • L: What was your least favourite aspect of my website and why?
    • G: My least favourite aspect of your website was how there was no interactive videos on any page. This is because I would like to watch something that moves that showcases around Doncaster town.  
  • L: Do you think that my website is suitable and appropriate for my intended target audience? 
    • G: I think that your website is suitable and appropriate for your intended target audience because it appeals to all types of people such as the neutral yellow tones being used on some of the text.  
  • L: How would you describe the overall experience of using my website?
    • G: I found the overall experience of using your website to be exciting and informative. I discovered a lot of new places that I could visit throughout Doncaster through your recommendations and learnt which areas I would be interested in the most. 
  • L: Any suggested improvements I could add or change to my website?  
    • G: Some suggested improvements I suggest you should add is some more information about the Savoy cinema. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Optimising Photos